Vincenzi & Gibertini S.r.l. was originally called Motori Vincenzi S.r.l. and began manufacturing irrigation motors and pumps back in 1959.
Production of pumps with vertical shafts started in the middle of the Sixties. This meant that the enlarged production range was more then able to resolve many water lifting, conveying and distribution problems.
Nowadays, Vincenzi & Gibertini S.r.l. is not just a pump supplier, but also a good partner.
Quick service in ensured by customized estimates and assistance when the products are being set up.
Continuous controls during the productive cycle and collaboration with leading suppliers in this particular field, ensure a constantly high quality finished product.
Flexible production and dynamic store management mean quick fulfilment of orders.